BLACKBERRY EXHANGE EMAIL ACCOUNT SETUP
To integrate a Microsoft® Outlook® Web Access email address using the Email Setup application from the BlackBerry® smartphone, complete the following steps:
- Open Email Settings on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Click Set up another email account.
- Choose Other from the list of options.
- Enter the Email Address and Email Password, then click Continue.
- If the BlackBerry Inernet Service indicates that there was a problem, select I will provide the settings.
- Select Outlook Web Access (Exchange).
- Enter the Outlook Web Access URL, User name and Mailbox name, then press Continue. https://mail.mccsc.edu/owa/
- The username can be used as the mailbox name.
- The email account should then be successfully added.
To integrate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access email address using the Web login for BlackBerry Internet Service, complete the following steps:
- Go to the wireless service provider's BlackBerry Internet Service website and log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service account.
- Click Set Up Email.
- Complete the Email address and Email Password, and select Next.
- Select provide additional settings.
- Select Microsoft Exchange (using Microsoft ® Outlook Web Access), complete the required fields, and select Next.Note: The Mailbox name field refers to the preferred mailbox name. To determine the mailbox name, log in to the Microsoft Outlook Web Access account and pause on the Inbox folder on the left top corner.On the task pane, the mailbox name should be displayed.For Outlook Web Access 2007 and 2010: the username can be used as the mailbox name.